Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Free Directories vs Paid Directories
Free Directories vs Paid Directories, which are better? In order to grow an online business.
Paid Directories: These directories charge for the listings that are submitted to them.
Free Directories: These directories free for the listings.
adam_jones Wrote:Paid Directories: These directories charge for the listings that are submitted to them.
Free Directories: These directories free for the listings.

Explain your answer please.
On the off chance that you need a boost in SEO, a higher notoriety in the business, and a decent extra wellspring of pay for your present site, paid catalogs are the ideal decision.
Most business webmasters are aware of such high profile directories as the Open Directory Project (DMOZ) and the Yahoo! Directory. DMOZ is a free option, while the Yahoo! Directory offers paid inclusion for commercial sites. There are other directories that are well worth your consideration. Today, we’ll be looking at a couple of paid and free inclusion directories: Business.com and JoeAnt.

Alternative directories, whether offering free or paid inclusion, provide some highly visible promotion for your website. Many of the less popular directories offer added PageRank, in the form of a strong back-link. The directories also provide qualified referrals, which use the listings to find the goods and services offered by your business.