Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2023
Has anyone noticed we are basically getting ads from just fb lately?

And also whenever an update occurs or minor fluctuations. These fb ads became hyper active and super low on revenue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • nehal91
Everyday thousands of users are running away from the platform. So, what do you expect ? @abhirupb
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • abhirupb
Lots of clicks today. If the rates are not high then no meaning of it.
(07-06-2023, 03:00 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Everyday thousands of users are running away from the platform. So, what do you expect ? @abhirupb

Honestly I haven't thought of it much.
I still haven't understand how GA 4 actually works.

It reports late has many bugs and it lacks on many things compared to the Universal analytics.

Anywho, traffic is good compared to the last weekend.
(07-08-2023, 02:55 PM)intmedia Wrote: I still haven't understand how GA 4 actually works.

It reports late has many bugs and it lacks on many things compared to the Universal analytics.

Anywho, traffic is good compared to the last weekend.

It's a superior platform alright just not for small site owners.
@white knight How's the gaming niche going now after this mess?
(07-09-2023, 02:56 PM)diamondhead Wrote: @white knight How's the gaming niche going now after this mess?

Traffic is neither good or bad.

ecpm rates are okay for now.

Subscription based users are alright. But review pv's are less due to the mess in G SERP's.
[-] The following 3 users Like white knight's post:
  • cbtech, diamondhead, joycer
@white knight In my app niche as well. Those who have downloaded or buy new subscriptions are more or less the same.
[-] The following 1 user Likes joycer's post:
  • white knight
@joycer How come they are same? Are they from direct sources.?