Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PPC vs SEO
Which is better PPC or SEO, according to you? Answer with reasons.
I don't think that there is competition between these two. PPC is good for short term targeted traffic, it is same in the case of SEO but the difference is that it is for long run.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Search engine optimization will provide more effective results as it helps to rank websites higher in search engines. They are more effective to generate organic traffic and build your website popularity. On the other hand PPC is helpful to generate leads but they do not help to rank webpages in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
I think both are different things you can not compare, SEO is evergreen but It takes time, and PPC gives instant results, but It is fully paid services.
really impressive. Thanks for share such nice information.
Both are better for better services, but google have take for paid with unpaid we tried both is better for business
I think both are have their own values.