Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Problem with google search and my webpage
I have a question, I recentry modified the webpage of the company I'm working at, but when I search the page on the google search console, I receive results of an strange page from Japan, even when my website have just the .pe domain. What could be the reason of that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivansai's post:
  • partnerdma
Was the page from Japan your page?
What exactly is your problem? The page that is showing whether it is actually present or not?
What was the search term?
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
What was the search term you used and what is the domain you're looking for?
There is no reply from OP, it seems OP is on vacation, or the thread was just posted for an increase count.
if you can share the domain, we can look into it!
But it seems like your website was hacked/compromised in the past. I know this because I've seen many such sites and resolved the issue successfully and quickly.
Seems like OP is on vacation.
It's possible that the strange page from Japan is appearing in the search results due to a variety of reasons. Here are a few possibilities:

Incorrect Indexing: Google may have mistakenly indexed the Japanese page instead of your company's page. This can happen if there are issues with your website's metadata, sitemap, or other technical factors.
Similar Content: If the Japanese page has content that is similar to yours, Google's algorithm may be confused and displaying the wrong page in the search results.
Backlinks: If there are backlinks pointing to the Japanese page from reputable websites, Google may be giving it more visibility in the search results.
To resolve this issue, you can take the following steps:

Check Indexing: Use the URL Inspection tool in Google Search Console to check if Google has indexed the correct page. If not, you can request indexing for your correct page.
Update Metadata: Ensure that your website's metadata (title tags, meta descriptions) accurately reflect the content of your pages.
Review Backlinks: Check for any backlinks pointing to the Japanese page and try to get them removed or redirected to your correct page.
Robots.txt: Make sure your website's robots.txt file is correctly configured to prevent Google from indexing unwanted pages.
Submit a Removal Request: If the Japanese page is violating Google's guidelines, you can submit a removal request through Google Search Console.
It's also a good idea to regularly monitor your website's performance in Google Search Console and address any issues that may arise promptly.