Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PPC Campaign for the first time
If you have to start a PPC Campaign for the first time in your life. Then which network will you choose? Any suggestions.
A few years back I would definitely suggested that to choose Google Adwords. But now I will suggest facebook sponsored ads. They are low priced and needs very small investment which is very good for first timers.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:A few years back I would definitely suggested that to choose Google Adwords. But now I will suggest facebook sponsored ads. They are low priced and needs very small investment which is very good for first timers.

I beg to differ with you. FB is a social networking site but google adwords isn't it may take some extra cash to run a campaign but it will give the real experience of running a PPC campaigns.
AdWords ads do a great job of getting people to your site, but that’s as far as the ads can take them. In order to keep people on your site and get them to convert you have to have a website that is visually appealing and allows the searcher to easily find the information they are looking for. Make sure you have a good, quality website before setting up any PPC account.