Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on February 2017
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on February 2017 here.
We are experiencing a sudden rush in International traffic. I am hoping that it stays.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Google's organic traffic is low as hell and also the adword campaigns are sending nothing but low quality traffic with very high bounce rate.
Google is so unreliable these days. We are getting the least traffic in months.
This mid week we saw a little surge in traffic but it vanished as the week approached the end.
There been a google update in 7th. After that organic traffic fell as hell now its a bit rising.
This week is better than the previous that's sure. International traffic is good and zombie traffic is gone.
I think google has done pretty good work with this update. Many bad websites who were ranking good previously has now vanished from the SERP's.

Sure the ranking of some good sites have been low and fluctuating constantly. But it will soon fade away.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Traffic is slow but steady now. Useless traffic has not been seen this week.
The only thing I am getting right now is direct and referral traffic.