Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Traditional or experimental forum layout?
Do you prefer traditional forum layouts - or like the ones with 'experimental' appearance and design?

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
I prefer experimental. But I choose them very carefully after assessing the them personal. How is the navigation? Is it user friendly (I mean for newbie and for professionals both)? How is its loading speed? etc.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Traditional templates always is my first choice unless it a support forum which already has many visits from the main site.
Untested themes can be dangerous and harmful to your community that's what I will tell you.
Forum popularity is due to its contents and layouts. So, traditional forum themes are just okay.

Forum Jump: