Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PPC
Does PPC is good for site??? I want to start one campaign and looking for the reviews of it...
PPC is a best option to gain instant traffic with high conversion rate. PPC model is a money saving online advertisement technology by the google. This depend of the advertiser that how and where he want to run there add and invest how much money...

------------------------------------
SEO Company India
PPC is the good for busineess improvement.
pryidevsblog Wrote:Does PPC is good for site??? I want to start one campaign and looking for the reviews of it...

in my opinion ppc is good for instant business purpose.
seojesica Wrote:
pryidevsblog Wrote:Does PPC is good for site??? I want to start one campaign and looking for the reviews of it...

in my opinion ppc is good for instant business purpose.
Which is the best platform to start the PPC campaign apart from the Google AdSense. I am talking about the flash advertisement. I don't want that stupid text campaign that looks boring and look steady.
There are both arrangements of text and flash in facebook, you can try those. And also chitika and infolinks are also good.
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked we can get more business.