Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Places to buy Micro Niche Sites
For affiliate marketing micro niche sites are very helpful to get sales. Anybody any idea where I can buy these kind of sites legitimately?
Look for them in various private forum or the community boards those who have a buy/sell section. They are not too hard to find.
They can be found in community boards which boards buys and sells them but why would you want to buy them for the first instance? Maximum of those sites are worth nothing they never generates revenue. If you want you can build one it will be way safer.
Once I bought a niche site from a friend whom I met with in a facebook private group.
can you tell me your budget range?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
https://www.facebook.com/Erectin.Male.Enhancement.Official/
Erectin Male Enhancement ||   The dynamic fixings found in this home grown cure incorpo...RoberParme — 02:59 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
How do you want us to proceed here? Don't treat SEO as a solution to get traffic...avinash — 02:53 PM
Go for natural traffic. Even though we managed to get traffic from social media and what ...ani2002 — 02:51 PM
Erectin: 100% Legit Most Effective & Male Enhancement!
Erectin Male Enhancement || The dynamic fixings found in this home grown cure incorporat...RoberParme — 02:39 PM
It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with th...tabassum21 — 02:46 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook