Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
latest backlinks creation methods
please share some tips for latest backlinks creation method ?
There is no new method to create back link.. forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, social bookmarking .
forum posting,
social bookmarking .
blog commenting,
article submission,
directory submission
these are main back links creation methods
Guest Post submission to authority sites (sites which are highly reputable one's niche), earning links from high valued sites through content marketing are some methods.
For creating backlink you should do SEO techniques ie Off page & On page regularly with quality content.
These are some SEO techniques to get more backlink are
PPT submission/Article submission/Web 2.0 submission/Social Bookmarking/Image Bookmarking/Blog Commenting/Forum Posting.
Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.
Infographics are one of the most popular methods for bringing traffic to your website and gaining valuable backlinks.
The latest backlink creation methods to build good ranking and traffic are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
I believe that these four steps are the easiest way to create backlinks.

- Forum posting
- SOcial sharing
- Answer
- Blogging.

These steps are easy to follow and can get good backlinks.