Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Choosing the right Social Channel
Although I am using Facebook and twitter for my online business for quite a long time. But I a need suggestion from you guys now. We are starting a site on Beauty & Fashion tips. Which social network should we prefer to choose apart from fb and twitter?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • thebangaloredhaba
In the case of your niche I think Instagram can really be very useful. Viral marketing there can get you thousands of visitors and conversions.
Aside from this two social media channel, maybe you can create youtube if you will be able to create good videos. Just a sort of advice in IG you can only insert link on your profile itself not on your post. You can also do it on Pinterest.
Pool Betting Tips
AlyLauren Wrote:Aside from this two social media channel, maybe you can create youtube if you will be able to create good videos. Just a sort of advice in IG you can only insert link on your profile itself not on your post. You can also do it on Pinterest.

I don't know youtube is a good idea. Because we are talking about 'Beauty & Fashion Tips' here so if the video doesn't look professional (which will be very costly in this niche not to mention) the entire brand will fall.
With so many channels now available, social media can be very confusing and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for your organisation.

Before deciding which social media channel(s) to use it is important to establish:

what are your aims and what is the message your organisation will use social media to communicate?
who are your target audience and which social media websites do they already use?
Nowadays the craze is going on social media marketing (SMM) there are several digital channels available on play store. Thorough my opinion youtube, Instagram is best for promoting any product.
Daniel@30 Wrote:Nowadays the craze is going on social media marketing (SMM) there are several digital channels available on play store. Thorough my opinion youtube, Instagram is best for promoting any product.

I don't think for product promotion Youtube is good medium.

Facebook solo sponsored ads works like a charm.
master11 Wrote:
Daniel@30 Wrote:Nowadays the craze is going on social media marketing (SMM) there are several digital channels available on play store. Thorough my opinion youtube, Instagram is best for promoting any product.

I don't think for product promotion Youtube is good medium.

Facebook solo sponsored ads works like a charm.

Just have given an example, How we can use right social channel
Daniel@30 Wrote:Just have given an example, How we can use right social channel

What do you mean by how? You just find the right proper channel for you and you promote in it.
Hi,
You can use Facebook and Instagram for your product promotion.