Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Time of start sending emails
Recently, I heard the fact that I should start sending emails when my subscribers number went upto 1000. The list is growing slowly what should I do?
Who told you this kind of ridiculous concept. By the time you reach the number 1000 you will loose the subscribers who are joining in now. So, start sending emails now.
I started sending emails when my list was just one. So, get that. There is no time for it and if you delay then you may loose the subscriber too.
Tuesday: This is hands down the #1 best day to send emails according to the majority of the data from these studies.

Thursday: If you send two emails a week, choose Thursday for your second day.

Wednesday: While no single study showed that Wednesday was the most popular, it came in second place several times.