Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Cloudflare is not allowing to change Namservers on the Free plan
I am currently changing my host. They provided me with two nameservers. When I logged in to my CF account to change them. CF said I will be able to do it once I upgrade from the free plan to the paid ones.

What can be done here?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rubina_t's post:
  • carpetsstore
Cloudflare doesn't allow it. That I am sure of.

The most basic thing that you can do is to ask your host for the ip. Once you got it just put it in the AAAA records.
[-] The following 2 users Like cbtech's post:
  • bsteve, rubina_t
Just ask them for your ip. And do as suggested.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bsteve's post:
  • rubina_t
There is a ticket system in the hosting. So, I submitted one. They replied saying if it's available in the account then you should see it through your control panel. But I don't see anything?

Is there anything technical for my host to force me their nameservers?
There are no technical issue that I am certain of. If they don't want anybody else's nameservers then its something with their policy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes glight's post:
  • rubina_t
Finally put the correct ip. I was mistaken for some time. And got hit hard. But finally it is done for good.