Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
KnownHost or iWebFusion, which on the has the great resources and support?
I have a fleet of small sites. Which needs to be hosted through separate shared hostings. As, I have been lectured to stay out of the EIG group companies. Majority of the people suggested me to go with KnownHost or iWebFusion.

Now my sites are small but some of them needs special settings in terms of apps and tools. So, I will need a host which has a extremely good support system with ticket, chat etc. And also resource base so when needed I can do the things myself.
KH is the best. In terms of support. And what kind of resource are you talking about?

Even though they are not present at the moment still KH will be able to help you with their guidance. That's one for sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • waylarge
(04-03-2023, 01:16 PM)diamondhead Wrote: KH is the best. In terms of support. And what kind of resource are you talking about?

Even though they are not present at the moment still KH will be able to help you with their guidance. That's one for sure.

The thing is some have custom setups. Which I need to apply after uploading myself. They run through browser though.

If I encounter any problem. A resource page will be more helpful to me than any support. Since I can resolve the issue within minutes.
(04-06-2023, 05:05 AM)waylarge Wrote: The thing is some have custom setups. Which I need to apply after uploading myself. They run through browser though.

If I encounter any problem. A resource page will be more helpful to me than any support. Since I can resolve the issue within minutes.
 I run a lot of those things. And yes they are run via the browser. But those things don't need any special knowledge base or tutorials to learn & run. You just have to look for the files already existing in your server. While you do experiments, you don't mess up anything.

So, my suggestion will be take a good backup.

Coming to your query if you are in the US or continental US then KnownHost is the best option for you.
Both KnownHost and iWebFusion are well-known hosting providers, and their reputation may vary depending on individual experiences and specific needs. When comparing hosting providers, it's important to consider several factors, including resources, support, and customer satisfaction.

Resources:
You should evaluate the resources offered by each hosting provider, such as disk space, bandwidth, CPU/RAM allocation, and scalability options. Consider your specific requirements and growth plans to ensure the provider can meet your needs.

Support:
Customer support is crucial, as it can greatly impact your hosting experience. Look for hosting providers that offer 24/7 support through various channels like live chat, phone, and email. Check customer reviews and ratings to get an idea of the quality and responsiveness of their support team.

It's recommended to visit the websites of both KnownHost and iWebFusion, explore their hosting plans, features, and support options. Additionally, you can search for customer reviews and feedback online to gather more insights into the experiences of their users. Comparing their offerings and customer satisfaction levels should help you make a more informed decision based on your specific requirements.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting