Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
OVH is not showing our EPP Code
It's one of the domain for our apps.

We are currently in the process of moving all of our app-domains to some cheap & reliable registrar whch are originally scattered accross different myriad registrars. But who would know transferring will be such hard. It's been 20 days now I have requested our EPP code. And they are unable to provide me one.

Whenever I try to do it myself. They show error of some kind. Sometimes, internal server error and sometimes they straight say page couldn't be loaded.

I tried to raise a ticket. But after 8 days. They answered me with another question asking which domain exactly I am asking for. I mean it's in the ticket just look. How can anybody or any service provider be this bad?
Wait a minute

It thought your registrar is Godaddy and namecheap.

Anyway, call them directly. And also move your domain as soon as possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • joycer
I am moving them to NameSilo. I have various registrar.

Anyway, they answered to the ticket and said it will take atlaest 8-10 days but the issue will be resolved. Now' let's hope they get it done.
Keep your domains always in a well known registrar. Even though you haven't got the chance to actually first register with one.

I had a similar issue with Porkbun. But they resolved it within days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • joycer
Finally after taking many turns it got done. Thanks for the help. Will let you know if anything else is needed.