Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Looking for a good host for a community of couple of hundred members !!
(03-29-2023, 04:51 AM)mediadrug Wrote: LW is one of the best available hosting service on the market now. But it is costly. And also I am not sure that they provide shared hosting setup.

Coming to a2. They are totally fine host. But they suffered a setback a couple of years ago. So, some people are still afraid. If you ask me, disaster can happen. They recovered in a good way so that's well.

Here is the thing that I wanted to talk to you about. I asked around some other forums as well. And nobody in them asked to go for a shared hosting. They all recommended to go for a VPS to say the least.

They keep suggesting that since I am running a community complex things needs to be installed every now and then. So, freedom is needed even if it's limited.

I am running the site for almost a year now. Nothing is required which are not expected.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a good host for a community of couple of hundred members !! - by frank_donovan - 03-29-2023, 04:58 AM