Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can anyone really make good money from Affiliate Marketing?
Can anyone really make good money from Affiliate Marketing? What do you guys think?
It is really in the mind of every newbie marketers these days.

Yeah, one can make enough money. 'Making a living' is totally relative here as for me $1000 in a month is just another sum but for the next person it may be more than enough.

Basically which I have seen the marketers who actually make money are:

- Coupon site owners.
- Branded selling item sites.
- Product comparison and review sites but they have to be very big.
- The sites who are the top ones in every niche. I mean by ranking through content.
Yeah, you can make money. But it is hard now as everyone is trying to make money through affiliate programs. So, build audience first and then go for it by choosing the right kind of product for your audience.
I have a good amount of traffic in my site about 500 unique visits. I make around $1000 per month as an average. Although varies from niche to niche and product to product. But you can make good money from it.