Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the importance of link building?
Friends,

Suggest me some good sites where I can get good backlinks. I had heard about good backlinks but not sure that for our website, from where I can arrange good backlinks. our website contains information on several topics hence we named it http://multitalks.in
this is going to cover bollywood, astrology, health, career tips, social talks and money making fundas.
I hope here within the smart guys I will be able to get some great help.

please answer as soon as possible.
But first correct your question are you asking about links or its importance ??
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:But first correct your question are you asking about links or its importance ??

Well as we take the title as a question than he want to know the importance of link building. So whats your answer in this??
Link building is good part of SEO. it is very important part to increase the keyword ranking in search engine. and get estability in search engine by back link. no strong backlink of website. website can't estable in the search engine.
In order to understand the importance of link building, it's important to first understand the basics of how a link is created, how the search engines see links, and what they can interpret from them.
Link building is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A hyperlink (usually just called a link) is a way for users to navigate between pages on the internet. Search engines use links to crawl the web; they will crawl the links between the individual pages on your website, and they will crawl the links between entire websites. There are many techniques for building links, and while they vary in difficulty, SEOs tend to agree that link building is one of the hardest parts of their jobs. Many SEOs spend the majority of their time trying to do it well. For that reason, if you can master the art of building high-quality links, it can truly put you ahead of both other SEOs and your competition.
If you get backlinks from high PR website then it is generate traffic on your website.
These are the more important of link building techniques :-

1. Mobile Optimization
2. Site Navigation
3. Informative Content
4. Social Media
5. Regular Update Unique Content
Link building helps to build trust of your domain in search engines. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generates good traffic from them.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Links building is best part of seo and it will help you gain traffic.