Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Looking for good Affordable Reliable Domain Registrar will great Support !!
I am moving out two of my domains from Godaddy. Since I have used only GD a registrar so these things are a bit new to me.

I am looking for a registrar which is good every aspect. And can be handled by anybody.
Go for Namecheap or Porkbun. But the most money friendly will be Namesilo and Dynadot.
[-] The following 2 users Like elliekushn's post:
  • ani2002, pepe_short
My personal choice is Namesilo.

Namecheap is also good. But it creates a lot of problem in my country which is India.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ani2002's post:
  • pepe_short
Porkbun
Namecheap
NameSilo
Godaddy

All of these are good. Since OP is moving away from GD so I would suggest the rest and also try Google Domains. I am hearing very good things about them lately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush29's post:
  • pepe_short
For me NameSilo it is. And some are in GD. @pepe_short You know GD is not all bad when it comes to registrar.
[-] The following 2 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • ani2002, anush29
There are several domain registrars that are affordable, reliable, and offer great support. Here are a few options to consider:

1) Namecheap - Namecheap is known for its affordability and user-friendly interface. They offer a wide range of TLDs at competitive prices, and their customer support is available 24/7.

2) Porkbun - Porkbun is a relatively new domain registrar, but they have quickly gained a reputation for being affordable and reliable. They offer free WHOIS privacy, and their customer support is available via email and chat.

3) Google Domains - Google Domains is a good option for those who prefer to keep all their online services under one roof. They offer competitive pricing, free WHOIS privacy, and 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and chat.

4) Hover - Hover is a domain registrar that is known for its simplicity and customer support. They offer competitive pricing, free WHOIS privacy, and their customer support is available via phone, email, and chat.

5) Gandi - Gandi is a domain registrar that prides itself on being ethical and environmentally friendly. They offer competitive pricing and a wide range of TLDs, and their customer support is available via email and phone.

When choosing a domain registrar, it's important to consider factors like pricing, customer support, and ease of use. Take some time to research different options and read reviews from other users before making a decision.
Namesilo is good but it has some bug problems.

Anyway, Namecheap, Porkbun
and Dynadot. Will be my choice.