Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Domain Name query for transferring from Blogspost
I have a query about the domain name of one of my blogspot blog. It is like this 'xyzregion' and now I am transferring to paid hosting. But I am not getting the exact domain name. What should I do? People will may become confused.
Its a common problem. You can go for 'xyzregionhq' or 'realxyzregion' etc. Try using some alternatives. And also redirect the previous pages to your new domain pages in this way you will not loose your audience after the transfer.
Domain name is not an issue as long as you redirect all the urls correctly. You can choose an entirely new domain name. Just make a quote to an your audience like a press release that you are moving your domain through social channels and your old blog.
301 permanent redirect so that your regular users will not confused and still the traffic as well as the link quality will preserve.