Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Unusual Traffic from Yahoo
One day I am getting a lot traffic from Yahoo and the other day nothing. Why this is happening?
Like Reply
It is obvious for Yahoo and Bing. They are small then Google and they are also very selective in their SERP's.
Like Reply
If your content flow is not constant then the traffic will always fluctuate. And not to mention your content has to be good in order to get ranked in Yahoo.
Like Reply
Its is very obvious ask to anybody. Unless your site is way to big and tremendously popular.
Like Reply
That means you guys also see these fluctuations. Good to know.
Like Reply
Its look like Yahoo is just following Google's foot steps. Big Grin
As, since last month I am seeing hundreds of traffic one day from Yahoo and then zero at the another.
Like Reply

Forum Jump: