Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Segmenting Emails
Is Segmenting Emails into different paragraphs, okay? I mean I have been told that short emails get more CTR.
No its doesn't matter if your email is short or long. As long as you keep your email to the point avoid irrelevant words and do relevant paragraph segmentation, everything is ok.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
As long as the email content relevant it doesn't matter. But long emails tends to have less CTR that's true.
The basic fact that all are trying to say that emails are for sending messages in an insightful way so if you are doing it good i.e, sending the message properly and avoiding unnecessary words then its okay.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
[Shark-Tank]#1 Biopeak Male Enhancement - Natural & 100% Safe
Biopeak Male Enhancement will surely find significantly more advertisements in media mark...Renns — 12:48 PM
In-Depth Analysis: Blue Vibe CBD Gummies
➥✅ Official Website: Blue Vibe CBD Gummies Reviews ➥✅ Product Name: Blue Vibe CBD Gummie...danhginn — 12:31 PM
The Key to Exam Success: Unlocking PassExams4Only's Potential
Pass Exams 4 Only is more than just a Pass Exams 4 Only study resource; it's a catalyst f...passexams4only5 — 11:32 AM
Checking KW Volume of Competitor's [Poll]
Semrush, Ahref, GKPsmartscraper — 10:25 AM
FitSpresso is a recipe that is made to deal with the fundamental c
FitSpresso is a recipe that is made to deal with the fundamental component that assists a...LouwPinn — 10:23 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook