Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the best low cost email marketing tool?
Hello folks,

I am here for some suggestions, What is the best low cost email marketing tool?
Try mailchimp.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Everybody is looking for low cost tool. But in my opinion when it comes to email marketing they are a waste as because low cost and/or free tools often have been seen fail when it comes handling a list which is growing continuously. For these reasons I prefer Aweber is price is reasonable and can handle this situations.
avinash Wrote:Everybody is looking for low cost tool. But in my opinion when it comes to email marketing they are a waste as because low cost and/or free tools often have been seen fail when it comes handling a list which is growing continuously. For these reasons I prefer Aweber is price is reasonable and can handle this situations.
I agree. People often go for free or low cost email client systems and they result in loosing their email list. There are many causes such as failing to send emails to each and everyone in a list, sending emails with disrupted code that gets spammed instantly when it enters any email box etc.
Aweber is the best if you ask me. Wink