Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2023
What is happening? This is weekend and spam traffic is still high along with normal traffic.

40% increase compared to last month.
(02-25-2023, 03:01 PM)anush29 Wrote: What is happening? This is weekend and spam traffic is still high along with normal traffic.

40% increase compared to last month.

Mine is 20% or so. But still I get your point.

Long tail keywords and pages with description are falling from the SERP's.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKcart's post:
  • anush29
In our case traffic today is usual like any other weekends. But weekday traffic was better.

50% increase in very rich kw's of hotels and bookings also gone up.
(02-26-2023, 02:57 PM)kaplan Wrote: In our case traffic today is usual like any other weekends. But weekday traffic was better.

50% increase in very rich kw's of hotels and bookings also gone up.

You have put much money in adwords mate.

So, things will pay back. Wink
That is a notable increase in traffic! It is always important to monitor your website's traffic to ensure that it is performing as expected. Have you tried to identify the source of the traffic and determine if it is being driven by organic or paid marketing?
(02-26-2023, 08:49 PM)hairsfactor Wrote: That is a notable increase in traffic! It is always important to monitor your website's traffic to ensure that it is performing as expected. Have you tried to identify the source of the traffic and determine if it is being driven by organic or paid marketing?

This spike in traffic is organic.

But we do a lot of ad as well.
(02-26-2023, 08:49 PM)hairsfactor Wrote: That is a notable increase in traffic! It is always important to monitor your website's traffic to ensure that it is performing as expected. Have you tried to identify the source of the traffic and determine if it is being driven by organic or paid marketing?

Its quite simple actually if you are putting your money in certain pockets then G will reward you.

Anyway, I am not seeing much of any change in the SERP's or traffic. However, amazon products are dominating that's noticeable.
(02-25-2023, 03:03 PM)UKcart Wrote: Mine is 20% or so. But still I get your point.

Long tail keywords and pages with description are falling from the SERP's.

Since G is learning how to be an AI this is bound to happen.
One day traffic is good and one day bad. One day ecpm rates are good and one day is bad.

20% of the traffic is from referral one. Organic traffic is also present but G is not sending directly.
(02-28-2023, 02:59 PM)cyndey Wrote: One day traffic is good and one day bad. One day ecpm rates are good and one day is bad.

20% of the traffic is from referral one. Organic traffic is also present but G is not sending directly.

Same here as well.

Just sometimes traffic are really bad. The quality of traffic has fallen considerably.