Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Is ChatGPT good for Content Writing ?
One thing I will definitely mention here that you cannot copy and paste any result from any content generating tool or from an AI.

Because it may sound very futuristic that AI is writing your content and what not. But in reality anyone can spot a content generated from a tool or an AI.

Yes, you have to input correct variable so it can generate as much as you please. But that will be the first step of many if you ask me. Then you have to check for plagiarism, grammatical mistakes and also check if the text is actually right or wrong.

Chatgpt is not up-to-date. I think it is up-to-date until 2021. So, many things can go wrong even if you gave the proper things.

And at last be wise and use your brain as well. G has many things to detect and pick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  â€˘ abhirupb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is ChatGPT good for Content Writing ? - by avinash - 01-27-2023, 04:53 AM