Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Disallow Tool
zinavo5 Wrote:What ia Disallow Tool?

After looking your links, it seems you are the SEO provider and you don't even know "what is Disallow Tool"? Confusedhock:
How can you serve your client in SEO or Are you making fool your clients ?
Through the "disallow" file in the Google Webmaster console
In the same console of Google Webmaster Tools there is a section to send a file of disavowal of links.

The correct procedure is that you study the links to your pages and that you disavow everything that is negative.

The best way to do this is to block the entire domain and not just the URLs.

Many have the habit of sending special notes in the file, but the truth is that those files are processed automatically, that is, it is not necessary to leave any note because nobody will read it.
Its not disallow tool its disavow tool which we use to disavow the backlinks which are not safe or are already broken.
Google’s Disavow Links Tool is one of the best SEO Tool utilizes to save your website from harmful or bad link By removing it from your website.
Google has its disavow tool for more to learn about it and how to use it please refer below link :
neilpatel.com/blog/google-disavow-tool/