Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2023
(01-25-2023, 03:00 PM)lolab Wrote: 50% traffic is either spam or bots.

No revenue is being generated.

Massive manipulation of traffic is being done.

Google is saying that it will punish AI generated content. But in reality they are doing the exact opposite.

These things will continue because people have only started using it.
(01-26-2023, 03:00 PM)barcode Wrote: Google is saying that it will punish AI generated content. But in reality they are doing the exact opposite.

These things will continue because people have only started using it.

This is why forums are also ranking.
@bsteve I don't know about forums. But yes several Q&A sites are ranking well.
(01-27-2023, 03:02 PM)cbtech Wrote: @bsteve I don't know about forums. But yes several Q&A sites are ranking well.

Oh I can confirm they are ranking well.
(01-27-2023, 03:04 PM)joycer Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 03:02 PM)cbtech Wrote: @bsteve I don't know about forums. But yes several Q&A sites are ranking well.

Oh I can confirm they are ranking well.

If you meant Quora and other big platforms then you are right. But it is also the hypocrisy of G that these sites rank. When it comes to regular forums they are  a no no for G.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harvee21's post:
  • batman
@harvee21 Agree.

If anybody has to see any discussion or debate. Then they have to search for the kw+discussion or forum.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 2 users Like batman's post:
  • harvee21, nehal91
(01-28-2023, 03:02 PM)batman Wrote: @harvee21 Agree.

If anybody has to see any discussion or debate. Then they have to search for the kw+discussion or forum.

Are they not ranking if there isn't any competition?
@nehal91 G will rank images and videos if they have to but not the right discussions.
[-] The following 2 users Like harvee21's post:
  • abhirupb, nehal91
ecpm rates are back since last month. What is actually up with G? I am also hearing that advertisers are leaving it.
Many are mulling these days. Because no matter how much green they pump into G it's always the big Corps that will rank and gonna get the best conversions. @abhirupb
[-] The following 1 user Likes barcode's post:
  • abhirupb