Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
BuySellAds Alternatives for Indian Publishers
Can anyone suggest me a good BuySellAds alternative for Indian Publishers?
One of my co-worker is from India. And his friends from India keep asking this question. Actually there is no good alternative to buysellads for Indian Publishers at the moment. You can try 'PublicityClerks' but there advertisers base is small and you will need luck to get your ad sold. On the other hand 'Project Wonderful' is a good option but they don't allow Indian publishers.
Presently, Publicityclerks in the best alternative for Buysellads.
If you are getting traffic upto the limit of 3-4k per day which are targeted and have good engagement rate then you should consider selling direct ads. As India's economy is growing steadily many advertisers are interested in the sites which are offering good Indian traffic. In one of my site which generates good Indian traffic I sold ads worth about $55 per slot for month