Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to get more traffic using social bookmarking sites ?
any one tell how to get more traffic from social bookmarking sites
Social bookmarking sites generally bookmarks you through the web as per the name says so you get traffic from different blog directories, social networking sites etc
Just submit your article into various bookmarking sites and they will send you traffic. Here is a good list of bookmarking site check this out : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://seomotionz.com/?p=867">http://seomotionz.com/?p=867</a><!-- m -->
Most of the Social Bookmarking sites good for traffic.
Here Some Sites
1. stumbleupon
2. digg
3. diigo
4. delicious

All 4 sites will achieve traffic read more how to get traffic through that websites.
Social bookmarked website with high PR is more valuable of any website, in social bookmarked website to bookmark website URL and submit it. Different kinds of social bookmarked website like Bizsugar, Pinterest, Digg, Flicker etc that easily to bookmark.
Social bookmarking can send a lot of traffic to any site. If you do it correctly then you can see a huge increase in visitors. Sites like Stumbleupon, Digg and Reddit can turn into a valuable source of visitors.

SEO Project Management Tool
There are few social bookmarking websites from where you can generate huge traffic like stumbleupon, delicious, reddit and many more.
Pinerest, tumblr some of the best social bookmarking website which are really helpful for ranking any websites.
Social bookmarking is the best way to getting more traffic website, Digg, Diigo, Reddit etc some of the best website to get more benefits of websites.
Social bookmarking sites aren't for driving traffic to sites. In an internet marketing sense, their purpose is to give validity to a site or an article. All social site are the best for the Traffic. But I like the Facebook and LinkedIn is best social networking site. million people use the Facebook social Site.