Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is e-mail marketing still relevant?
Hello friends,

Is e-mail marketing still relevant?
If you are asking that email marketing is still effective or not then my answer to that question is 'Yes'. An email list which is organically grown will always be effective because it hits the end users directly and personally. And it increases the possibility of ROI even more if they had trust in that respective brand.
Just like 'Avinash' said. It totally do.
I noticed that some of the marketing practitioners are spamming this kind of marketing campaign through tons of email list in which usually ended in spam folder. It will be effective if you have established clients and users.
steveposter Wrote:I noticed that some of the marketing practitioners are spamming this kind of marketing campaign through tons of email list in which usually ended in spam folder. It will be effective if you have established clients and users.

Yeah spamming that's kind of a big problem these days. People grow list organically through hard work and time, and then often loose it by email overflowing, getting greedy & offering too much to buy, having no personal engagement etc.
Not sure about your question here. Rather you should ask that email marketing is effective now a days or not? My opinion is yes. But you have to find out niche relevant and working email for starting email marketing if you want to get success.
Hello,
Yes, Email marketing is still relevant in these days . A number of companies in recent days doing their product marketing with the use of email marketing .
Yes , Emails marketing is still relevant ,many business firms used email marketing as a main tool for promotion .
One of the most important statistical data, More than 4.3 billion email accounts are active today. That’s a significant number of people using email on a daily basis, and no other marketing channel has been adopted as universally as email did. So by this you must admit the importance of email marketing.