Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PPC Campaign ROI for 3rd or 4th position
Recently, I have noticed that in the case of Mobile PPC Campaigns you don't need to be in the first position to get your expected ROI. You can achieve that from 3rd or 4th or even 5th position. As in mobile when someone searches something the first and second position of the SERP's appears in the toppest alignment of the mobile. But users have tendency to click on the results which they find in the closest position that is the 3rd and 4th position. Have you guys also seen this?
Yup, noticed it very well. Invested less but got maximum out of it .Confusedhock:
Its a good thing about Mobile Marketing that people are getting good ROI even with low budget campaigns. I noticed it myself about 2 years ago. Back then mobile marketing was just starting to bloom.
Welcome to the new world of Mobile Marketing. Many people are targeting now the 2nd and 3rd position. Soon, it will be the most wanted position just as the first position.
Well now the 3rd and 4th positions are also going up in prices.