Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Targeting Bing crowd
Recent survey shows a lot of fact about the ages and sex of the traffic those are send from Google and Bing ad campaigns. Google sends a traffic which is generally within 30 years and tech friendly. But Bing sends a traffic which is aged more than 30 years primarily. So, how do you target users of that age? Share your thoughts.
Actually its a pretty smart query. Thanks for bringing up here. Big Grin

See Bing audience may be aged and non-techy type but fact is clear they are more reliable then the Google traffic. We just need to build a bit of trust in our brand and that's it they will buy and even return to buy again in the future.

While running a Bing ad campaign I just focus on the fact that my content has to be good as if it is in the case of B2b marketing and the representation of that content has to be easily understandable & fruitful for the audience.
Google traffic is young age. So for them anything works which can create an incentive for that age which is pretty much everything.

But bing crowd is intelligent and experienced so marketers have to focus on the facts which can make them tick. So, well reputable and established brands have more luck with them but that doesn't mean that others don't even stand a chance.

This year I worked on some of these cases. I first handed what I did was invest a lot of money in content creation and distribution. Promoting through the social channels, board communities etc. I didn't promote randomly I targeted exact age audience through facebook sponsored ads and in the forums where the audience is already narrowed. When I started seeing some good responses then I started the Bing campaigns. It took some time to do all the work but it was totally worth.
In Bing Ads you can target specifically on the account in which will benefit your ads and convert well on the users.