You have built quality link.
6 Advanced Techniques for Link-Building as a Future SEO Strategy
1. Scout what your competition's doing.
2. Build business relationships.
3. Guest-post with relevant content.
4. Seek out dead links.
5. Use Schema Markup.
6. Utilize social media.
Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.
I prefer to Use Tired Linkbuilding Strategy in which Use Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tongue In this Strategy First make web 2.0 Blog include - wordpress.com, blogger, Tumblr.com, Article Submission, Press Release

Tier 2 - Blog commenting, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, and question/Answer sites.

Tier 3: Ping Sites, Search engine submission
For advanced link building techniques, you can do use below one:
1. Broken link building
2. Dead backlink recovery
3.Guest posting
4.Quality content promotion and so on.
Link Building is very important process to achieve higher ranking on Search Engines
Some of the best Link Building techniques are
1. Bookmarking
2. Blogging
3. Article Submission
4. PPt Submission
5. Commenting
6. Forum Submission etc.
Natural Backlink can help increase ranking immediately. I think Content based link are the best. They can help boost SEO result as soon. I am providing quality based content link building services. Looking for best link building services at low price. My website Sonibharti.(com) is live to provide link building.
While a lot of the 'whitehat' link building web is focused on writing great content, that sole focus could mean you miss out on some great opportunities to improve your standing in Google.
Magento 2 Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page
Advantages of mobile commerce
How to fix Magento error There has been an error processing your request
How to solveMagento 403 forbidden error
Off-page Optimization techniques are more important to get Organic traffic to your website. The following techniques surely bring you to the top of search results:

#Guest Blogging
#Participate in QA Site's (Like Quora & Yahoo)
#Forum Submission
#Directory Submission
#Profile creation in high DA Site's