Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on November 2016
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on November 2016 here.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Yesterday, I got some mixed traffic, some from Asian countries and some from US. They are very little but still good engaging traffic. I got some conversions as well.
I am noticing a sudden rise in the local and international search traffic. Are you guys seeing this too?
Yep, it is visible to me. Lets wit and watch where it leads.
Just a bit of rise in the local front but still none from International and around the world traffic.
Almost about 30% traffic is down. Some of the old keywords have lost ranking but new keywords are getting much rise.
A sudden rise in International traffic since 48 hours. I hope its stays. :?
Hey guys some weird stuff about the SERP's. Page which were de-indexed from Google in the late 2013 are now re-appearing. Some times, zombie traffic is also appearing. Due to the mobile index updates the Mobile traffic is also shaking. As, I have already optimized my sites for mobile devices so its a relief atleast.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Zombie traffic is flooding the analytics now. I hope that it will improve.
About 10% rise is traffic yesterday. The traffic has a bounce rate of 20% which is actually good with respect to the zombie traffic but at the end of the day it is still not converting.