Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bings ads vs Google Adwords
Bings ads & Google Adwords, which one is good and better?
Bing ads are more converting but that just in my case. The fast solution will be if you have much budget such as $1000 to spend per month then go for Bing ads but if you have not much budget then go for Google Adwords.
Google is good for small budget campaigns as just like 'Frank' said. So, you will have to decide which one is for you.
In my niche adwords works better. Bing doesn't have much publishers in my niche. :oops:
Google Adwords is the best.
If you are small business owner then in my opinion there is no need to invest in Bing as it needs huge budget to run a campaign and get conversions out of it. You should go for Google Adwords campaigns they are cheap and can target the maximum audience that suits you within any considerable budget.