Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why Google AdWords PPC ADS Campaign Not Work
Why Most of new Google AdWord advertisers fail to achieve a ROI (Return on Investment) from their ad campaign?
May be you not Using the Right Keyword Matches.
There are so many things that can go wrong while running ppc campaigns. like wrong selection of keywords, wrong ad group strategy, bad ad copy, unimpressive or irrelevant landing page, not monitoring ads performance properly, wrong bidding etc.
Ithink, You Making These Common Google AdWords Mistakes,
Not Grouping Keywords Correctly
Not Using the Right Keyword Matches
Not Using Negative Keywords
Not Trusting Numbers More than Your Creativity
Not Bidding on Your Own Brand
toprankservice Wrote:Why Most of new Google AdWord advertisers fail to achieve a ROI from their ad campaign?

It is because lack of knowledge and experience in the field and also the implementations of the strategy in which results to wasted campaign.