Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Paid Directories and Paid PR - are they worth it ?? !!
In the present day world are these paid directories worth it? I am sure you will be able to earn some links through them. But mostly I see is that they are spammy.

It goes for Paid Press Release's as well. As always after doing it huge blasts of traffic. A few spam and other what not's. And then everything settles down.
Look mate !!! Anything paid is still and will be worth the money. Because they provide valid service. Even if they are for a short period of time. Because that's where the money goes and it's their business strategy to keep going.

Free is a tricky term and it is where all the not so good things happen.

Think of Google. Everybody is worried about the updates and all. Now tell me should they be worried?? I mean after all it's a free service. If you are not happy then don't use it.

I hope that you are getting my point here.
[-] The following 2 users Like iamjust's post:
  • anush, lambi
Paid services will be always good.

Many can argue that are they worth it or not. Yes, they are. Only you have to decide that the amount of money you are paying for are they worth the right amount or not.
It's just like that when businesses spend money on advertising.

Paid services will always be good. Because the people who operate them, use them and sell services, all are serious about what they are doing.
just make sure you choose the right/best directories (paid)
Paid directories and paid PR can be worth it, but it depends on your specific goals and the quality of the directory or PR service.

Paid directories can be useful for improving your website's search engine rankings by providing backlinks to your site. However, it's important to choose directories that are relevant to your industry and have a good reputation. Additionally, search engines may penalize your site if it's listed in low-quality directories or if you're using paid links to manipulate search rankings.

Paid PR can be useful for generating media coverage and getting your brand in front of a larger audience. However, it's important to choose a reputable PR service that has a proven track record of success. You should also have a clear understanding of the metrics you're trying to achieve (e.g. media mentions, social media shares, website traffic) and track your results to ensure you're getting a good return on your investment.

Ultimately, whether paid directories or paid PR are worth it depends on your specific situation and goals. It's important to do your research and carefully evaluate the benefits and risks before investing in either option.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting