Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
List of ChapGPT Prompts
Post all of your prompts here so others can get an easy access.
For SEO.

Write a 100-character meta description for my blog post about <topic>.
Come up with 5 long-tail keywords for a post about how to create a DIY slat wall.
What are 5 ways I can improve SEO on my food blog?
Write a casual backlink outreach email to <name> to tell them about why they should consider switching a link out on their <post title> post with my resource.

For Email Marketing

Come up with 5 short email subject lines for our brand’s new launch of a lavender soap line, include an emoji at the beginning.
Write follow-up email for people who attended my precious metals webinar.
Generate subject line for a Black Friday sale email.
Structure a weekly fitness newsletter.
Write body copy for my vegan restaurant’s new menu launch.
Create a personalized email greeting for a VIP customer.
Create 5 ideas for an email campaign promoting eco-friendly products.
Analyze these below metrics to improve email open rates for a fashion brand <paste metrics>.
Help me boost open rates with a compelling email subject line for a book club.
Create 5 compelling CTAs to prompt donations for a charity fundraising marathon.
How do I ensure my marketing emails look good on iOS and Android?
How can I increase the click-through rate on my marketing emails?
What is A/B testing and how can it improve email engagement?

For Social Media Management

Generate 5 hashtags for a new Instagram post about our latest product launch.
Create a captivating tweet to announce our new partnership.
Come up with a list of 5 influencer outreach messages for a product collaboration.
Generate a 2-minute video script for a Facebook ad campaign promoting our new service.
Create a 1-paragraph blog post about the benefits of using our new app for social media management.
Come up with 10 creative Instagram story ideas for a beauty brand.
Generate a creative social media content calendar for the next month.
Create a series of 5 Instagram posts to showcase our brand values.
Write a catchy Instagram bio for a new food delivery service.
Generate a series of 5 Twitter polls for market research on our target audience.
Come up with a list of 10 engaging Facebook post ideas for a fitness brand.
Create a LinkedIn post to announce a job opening in our company.
Generate 5 creative ways to use Instagram Reels for a fashion brand.
Write a persuasive tweet to promote a new book.
Come up with a series of 5 Instagram posts to showcase customer success stories.
Generate a list of 10 questions for a Q&A session on Instagram Live.
Create a catchy TikTok hashtag challenge for a new product launch.
Write a Twitter thread to explain the features of a new app.
Come up with a list of 5 Pinterest boards to showcase our brand’s products.
Generate a series of Facebook ads to promote an upcoming sale.

Source : https://gridfiti.com/best-chatgpt-prompts/#seo
[-] The following 1 user Likes barcode's post:
  • kaplan
(02-03-2023, 01:31 PM)cc1 Wrote: Post all of your prompts here so others can get an easy access.

There are many good prompts out there if you can search. But so far what I have found useful immensely is that using my head. Whenever I want to do something on it. I write it exactly how I want it & the way I want my answer.

It's more like tool rather than a AI. And moreover it is not up-to-date. So, its best to direct it myself.
1. What are the benefits of meditation and mindfulness practices?

2. How can individuals reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to a more sustainable future?

3. What are some effective study techniques that students can use to improve their academic performance?

4. How can people develop better time management skills to increase productivity and reduce stress?

5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working from home?

6. How can individuals overcome procrastination and stay motivated to achieve their goals?

7. What are some effective ways to deal with stress and anxiety?

8. How can people improve their communication skills to build stronger relationships and succeed in their careers?

9. What are some common misconceptions about mental health, and how can they be addressed?

10. What are the benefits of exercise for physical and mental health, and how can people incorporate it into their daily routine?

11. How can individuals develop a growth mindset and overcome limiting beliefs to achieve their full potential?

12. What are some effective strategies for managing conflicts in personal and professional relationships?

13. What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media, and how can people use it in a healthy and productive way?

14. How can people cultivate gratitude and mindfulness in their daily lives to improve their overall well-being?

15. What are some effective ways to develop resilience and cope with adversity in life?

16. What are the benefits of pursuing a creative hobby or passion, and how can people find the time and motivation to do so?

17. How can individuals develop a healthy work-life balance to prevent burnout and maintain their well-being?

18. What are some effective ways to set and achieve meaningful goals in life?

19. How can people build self-confidence and overcome self-doubt to pursue their dreams?

20. What are some effective strategies for building and maintaining strong friendships and social connections?
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting
There are many good prompts out there if you can search. But so far what I have found useful immensely is that using my head. Whenever I want to do something on it. I write it exactly how I want it & the way I want my answer.

It's more like tool rather than a AI. And moreover it is not up-to-date. So, its best to direct it myself.