Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword Practices that one should avoid
I want to know about the keyword practices that are bad for SEO and can hurt my rankings.
Keyword stuffing, using of tricky keywords only to manipulate search engines, over crowded or over stuffed anchor text keywords etc. These are well known bad practices.
Any thing that can manipulate the SERP's such using of excessive targeted keyword, too much targeted keywords in the anchor texts etc.
Keyword overcrowding, maximum use of keywords in headlines & anchor texts, keyword stuffing in the content etc.
You should optimize your keyword properly, it should be integrated into your link building strategy. Internal links, inbound links, breadcrumb links, navigational links should all have your top optimized keywords. It's also important to track and manage your link text efforts. Don't forget to optimize keywords in the pictures on your website. Target keywords should be used in your image alt attribute and file names, to name a few.
In my opinion any kind of keyword which is not relevant to the content is wrong keyword practicing.
In addition, Keyword phrases through anchor text that are used in low quality websites submissions.
These keywords are too short can have market coverage is very broad, not specific identified needs when people search for these keywords. Also, with the fierce competition of these keywords is a great difficulty for those who have not experienced. Sometimes with short keywords to construction costs are often very high and requires the resources of large enterprises you have since this is a long-term play. Instead of choosing short keywords, or find their own niche markets with long keyword conversion rate and closing the sale are higher.
Building all your backlinks using your targeted keywords as anchor text. This technique use to work pretty well few years back but not now.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting
Thanks for sharing such nice information.