Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does going viral means great conversions?
I many cases going viral users think about it as high conversion rate? Is this true?
No necessarily its doesn't mean that every time. Say an inforgraph which is published by your site is getting tremendous upvotes and shares in the social media spheres. You are getting tons of traffic at that page of yours. And some of the traffic is also staying in your site for a while to take look in it. But they didn't buy anything from you. This means going viral may be good for you by getting tremendous revenue from ad networks you use but actually its not good for your own conversions.
I agree with Brian. Going viral is not just factor. If the viral content is not linked to the converting element then it will have no use.
cbtech Wrote:I many cases going viral users think about it as high conversion rate? Is this true?

Viral content doesn't mean it will always convert be sure that your information is also beneficial in which will help the users in many ways.
In my opinion viral content is only good for exposure. Once you have gain it then you can focus on converting it.