Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Investing in Yahoo
It is really wise to invest in Yahoo ad network rather then from Google Adwords? I mean people now-a-days keep saying that Google traffic is worthless. But I don't want to use Yahoo because it needs big bucks.
What people are saying is that organic traffic from google are not good these day but not adwords. If you have some experience and can conduct your own advertising campaign then adwords can really work for you pretty great.
I don't know much about Yahoo ad campaigns but they are more effective than Google adwords a friend of mine uses them. According to him Yahoo visitors get more conversions than Google.
brian Wrote:What people are saying is that organic traffic from google are not good these day but not adwords. If you have some experience and can conduct your own advertising campaign then adwords can really work for you pretty great.
Absolutely correct. Google SERP's have nothing do with adword campaigns. Just give it a try.
Thanks for you guys reply. I surely will be giving it a try.