Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Server location really effect SEO? GWT doesn't give options
Does server location really effect SEO? I don't think that they effect as Google Webmasters Tool gives you a option of targeting specific country only. If they want that then probably they will give options for sites which are residing out of the targeting country. What's your say..
Well my say here will be that Google or any other search engines doesn't give a damn about your server location. Unless you are targeting something which is highly specific such as local businesses, selling some hardware or services etc to any specific location or country in which you don't really belong. But that differs from site to site. Many blogs or sites are irrelevant in this case as they just only provide information which is helpful to all worldwide. They are just judged by content and links.