Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Content is good but is it enough to market for me?
A blog of mine is getting decent traffic now-a-days. The traffic is just for the unique content and nothing else. It has only quite a handful of forum links. Now I am asking this for myself that if I would like to get subscribers for my products update email list then will it be possible? How can I know?
Here is an idea. Create an ebook by adding some of the posts from your blog(not exact posts but with much more depth) and put it in your site. See, how your subscribers react to this if your get enough good response then you can ask for their email subscription.
Create a survey to ensure first that the visitors are truly correct audience who can be probable clients or not.
I would suggest that you go for a survey for you to know what users wanted to see on your website.
Pool Betting Tips
Content is necessary but a quality/god content is a need for online marketing for business.
Hello everyone, well content is good to market but content must be unique. New content must be there.
Only content is not enough for good seo. Because planing and strategy also must for good seo.
Only good content is not enough for SEO. You need to create unique content. make sure that your content target your right audience
PWA POS is the one and only POS run with PWA technology.
Know What is POS now.
Hey folks,

You cannot say content is enough to attract the traffic. There are two main factors in SEO including on-page SEO and off-page SEO. Good content is only a small part in the on-page SEO. If your website has poor loading speed, the audience would soon get bored.

Hope this would help you.