Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google Measures User Experience
I have been asked this question this year so many times that I have forgotten who asked it to me for the first time. The question is "How does Google measures User experience or satisfaction?".

First of all, let me be clear in this thing that 'Google does not measures user experience or satisfaction'. People often gets confused for this. What Google measures is user 'engagement' rate in your is site.

Google cannot track for any user whether they are satisfied by the content or not. Which it does track is the number of pageviews and time spent in your page. But only for the users which google sends.
This is the good for your doubts. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dtelepathy.com/ux-metrics/#retention">http://www.dtelepathy.com/ux-metrics/#retention</a><!-- m -->
Your are true man but Google Consider you website Content Quality if Your Stay on your Site for 2-3 Mints and they did't fond what they want in this case your user experience will become good because your webpage have the ability to hold the user for while time.

If user comes on site and they did't receive information what they want and leave your site quickly that will Decrease your keywords ranking all the things are consider by google Rank brain. You have very few seconds to convince your customer to stay on your website.

Make your website attractive and user friendly that will improve your keywords ranking in google.