Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Publicity Clerks Query
I just got my site approved by Publicity Clerks. I had applied in them as an alternative to BuySellAds. Has anyone tried it? How is their service?
Getting approved in them is not a big issue there. They may say that they need 10k visits per month to get approved but the truth is that they approve all professional looking sites. Getting advertisers to buy your ads is the factor there. As they are not big as Buysellads so their advertisers number is low. You must get traffic to climb up their marketplace.
And coming to services they are one of the most best ad selling site I have ever seen. Their commission rate is low and support system is also pretty fair.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
"From Maker to Munch: CBD Gummies Made Simple"
Makers CBD Gummies - Makers CBD Gummies are to be had for buy online and in pick out reta...mistyyany — 12:27 PM
Discovering Memphis: Gateway to the Blues - How Far is Memphis from Na...
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, Memphis stands as a cultural bea...Tourreview — 11:32 AM
Are You Ready To Performer 8 Male Enhancement ? Here'S How
PURCHASE LINK - ➢Product Name — Performer 8 Male Enhancement ➢Main Benefits — improve ...boosteupe — 11:17 AM
Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !!
Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase o...jahnvi arora — 11:17 AM
Effortless Guide: How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV
Wondering how to connect Amazon Prime to TV? Don't worry, I've got you covered! I recentl...tech2review — 10:30 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook