Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Targeted Content Marketing to get effective results
Beside of blogging. Have you guys done content marketing in any free platform just to target the specific audience? A friend of mine just gave me this idea about publishing articles in forum. I just want to know their effectiveness.
They are very effective that's for sure. You can also publish content in linkedin groups along with forums. They worked for me pretty good.
As far as I know Forum communities are the most effective platform to target the most accurate audience. It may need time and hard work to build reputation in a forum but they are totally worth it. When I am out of money I just use forums signature links to promote my services. Wink
Aside from blogging platforms, there are some mediums in which not popular but it can be use as a channel to reach the target audience. Possible platforms the best to use.