Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Free Promotion Methods of a new Forum
Discuss some free promotion methods of a newly founded forum.
The most effective free promotion methods which I have been using for years are twitter and forum marketing. Twitter is a very large space to find your targeted users. Just get some people in your niche to follow you and retweet & #tag them to build a relation. And they will return the favor. Its also same in the case of forum marketing. Help other people in other forums in your niche and they will follow you back to your forum through your signature link.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I don't think that Facebook and Twitter are type of free promotion methods as well as the forums because these important mediums are used to establish your brand and build relationship with the target audience.
steveposter Wrote:I don't think that Facebook and Twitter are type of free promotion methods as well as the forums because these important mediums are used to establish your brand and build relationship with the target audience.
Why they are not good? I mean promoting a new forum is also about making the brand visible.