Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google for paid traffic
How google treats paid traffic? Actually i was thinking of buying some traffic for my newest site, so it can get some exposure.
Don't buy traffic, Google is going to penalize you for that. If you want good exposure then do the right social media marketing for outreach it free and also it helps to grow your reputation.
I suggest you to stay way from paid traffic. You can not get a organic traffic if you buy traffic.
I do agree with Paul what he said about above .Social media marketing will give you targeted traffic organically .No need to waste your money .
I don't think it's a good idea to buy traffic, generally doesn't go well with search engine ranking. Also, if you are using adsense then it can get you banned from there.
i think paid traffic is not good for website health....