Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Getting Links for a blog easily
I am new to guest blogging and people don't often reply to me when I send them emails for guest blogging that I see. Is there any easiest way to get textual links for my blog?
Well there are some bloggers who takes money for textual links from their sites but they are hard to find. If you have much money and time then you can go for web 2.0 sites they may take some time to get build but if you do them discretely and correctly then you will get ranked better.
Hire some content writers. Build content that matters then send it to them with a professional greetings mail. I am sure they will respond in no time.
It will be a tough job to get links for a blog but if you establish your own and you are creative for new trend then they will follow your blog site as well as linking to your site.