Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Social Media marketing in 2014
What are your predictions? How's going to be for social media marketing in 2014?
According to me it is very important to do the right social media marketing as after last year's mess, social media is the only free and easy thing we can rely on.
As per current situation I think social media marketing is more important and it becomes an unavoidable part of any seo campaign. As social media is more effective and shows you quick results.
Thinking of it as an outreach tool to connect with other professionals and customers, which I have done in 2014. And the next year at 2015 I think that it will be playing an important role in lead generation, obviously outreach and also growth.

Forum Jump: